Mission and Values
Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of Overland Park’s mission is to deliver the highest quality of professional and compassionate care for our patients/residents and their loved ones.
The employees, medical staff and others who comprise or have a relationship with Promise fulfill this mission by adhering to our Code of Conduct when working with patients/residents, physicians, colleagues and members of our local communities. At Promise, we are committed to providing quality care to our patients/residents while observing the highest standards of legal and ethical conduct. In addition, we comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of Overland Park’s vision is to be the best skilled nursing facility in the industry.
Our patient/resident-centered philosophy values the following:
- Dedication to our mission, demonstrated by how well we treat patients/residents, families, staff and physicians
- Recognizing that family and friends are essential team members in supporting and encouraging the patient/resident during treatment and recovery
- Providing appropriate and efficient care in a timely and effective manner
- Meeting the needs of our patients/residents and families for a comfortable and safe environment
- Celebrating our staff as the strength of Promise, empowering them to make on-the-spot decisions for the well-being of patients/residents and their families
- Becoming part of the fabric of our community committed to medical excellence as well as a civic sense of duty
Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of Overland Park does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or age in the administration of its employment or patient admissions.