What Type of Care Does Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of Overland Park Provide?
Promise Skilled Nursing Facility of Overland Park is the only skilled nursing facility throughout Kansas and Missouri that accepts and treats patients/residents on ventilators.
Utilizing advanced equipment and technology, our respiratory staff is specially trained in weaning and decannulation protocols and provides respiratory therapy care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An Individualized Approach To Recovery and Care
Our team prepares and adheres to an individually tailored plan of care for each patient/resident. Our team of nurses; respiratory therapists; physical, occupational and speech therapists; wound specialists and nutrition staff work closely together to provide a comprehensive treatment program that is designed to restore each patient/resident to their optimal level of functioning.
Our Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Chronic Ventilator & Tracheostomy Management
- IV Therapy – antibiotics & TPN
- Wound Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies
- Nutritional & Dietary Support
- Daily Activity & Enrichment Programs
- Customized Care Plan for Each Patient/Resident